These are our general terms and conditions. They, together with the references they contain, apply to any agreement we make with you.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. You can also reach us on our telephone number +31653530756 .
The address of RAF deluxe is Violierstraat 7, 4261 DB, Wijk en Aalburg, The Netherlands.
Chamber of Commerce number: 76193667.
We have the right to amend these general terms and conditions. You agree that the latest version of these general terms and conditions will always apply to our agreement.
RAF deluxe (hereinafter: RAF deluxe) is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 76193667 and is located at Violierstraat 7 (4261 DB), Wijk en Aalburg (the Netherlands).
Article 1 – Definitions
1. In these general terms and conditions, the following terms are used in the following sense, unless expressly stated otherwise:
2. Offer: Any offer to the Buyer for the selling and delivery of Products by RAF deluxe and/or via a designated agent to which these terms and conditions are inextricably linked.
3. Company: The natural or legal person who acts in the exercise of a profession or business.
4. Buyer: The Company that enters into a (distance) Agreement with RAF Delux directy and/or via the designated agent.
5. Agreement: The (distance) purchase agreement that extends to the sale and delivery of Products purchased by the Buyer from RAF deluxe.
6. Products: The Products offered by RAF deluxe are decorative objects, scented candles and diffusers, plaids and cushions.
7. Seller: The supplier of Products to Buyer, hereinafter: RAF deluxe.
Article 2 – Applicability
1. These terms and conditions apply to any Offer from RAF deluxe and any Agreement between RAF deluxe and a Buyer and to any Product offered by RAF deluxe.
2. Before a (distance) Agreement is concluded, the Buyer will be provided with these general terms and conditions, via the agent if applicable. If this is not reasonably possible, RAF deluxe will indicate to the Buyer how the Buyer can view the general terms and conditions, which are in any case provided by e-mail, so that the Buyer can easily store these general terms and conditions on a durable data carrier.
3. In exceptional situations it is possible to deviate from these general terms and conditions if this has been explicitly agreed in writing with RAF deluxe.
4. These general terms and conditions also apply to additional, amended and follow-up agreements with the Buyer. Any general and/or purchase conditions of the Buyer are expressly rejected.
5. If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions are partially or wholly invalid or are invalid, the other provisions of these general terms and conditions will remain in force and the invalid/nullified provision(s) will be replaced by a provision with the same purport as the original provision.
6. Uncertainties about the content, explanation or situations that are not regulated in these general terms and conditions must be assessed and explained in the spirit of these general terms and conditions.
7. If reference is made to she/her in these general terms and conditions, this should also be construed as a reference to he/him/are, if and insofar as applicable.
Article 3 – The Offer
1. All offers made by RAF deluxe are without obligation, unless expressly stated otherwise in writing. If the Offer is limited or valid under specific conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. RAF deluxe is only bound by the Offer if she has accepted the Buyer’s request as stated in the order form, by sending an order confirmation or if the Buyer has already paid the amount due. Nevertheless, RAF deluxe has the right to refuse an Agreement with a potential Buyer for any reason justified by RAF deluxe.
3. The Offer contains an accurate description of the offered Product with associated prices. The description is detailed in such a way that the Buyer is able to make a proper assessment of the Offer. Obvious mistakes or errors in the Offer cannot be binding on RAF deluxe. Any images and specific data in the Offer are only an indication and cannot be a ground for any compensation or termination of the Agreement (remotely). RAF deluxe cannot guarantee that the colors in the image correspond exactly to the real colors of the Product.
4. Delivery times and terms stated in the RAF deluxe offer are indicative and if they are exceeded, they do not entitle the Buyer to termination or compensation, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
5. A composite quotation does not oblige RAF deluxe to deliver part of the goods included in the offer or Offer at a part of the stated price.
6. If and insofar as there is an offer, this does not automatically apply to repeat orders. Offers are only valid until stocks last, and on the run-out principle.
Article 4 – Conclusion of the Agreement
1. The Agreement is concluded at the moment that the Buyer has accepted an Offer from RAF deluxe by placing an order.
2. An Offer can be made by RAF deluxe via the agent. The buyer must place the order with the agent designated by RAF deluxe, unless otherwise agreed.
3. If the Buyer has accepted the Offer by concluding an Agreement with RAF deluxe, RAF deluxe will confirm the Agreement with the Buyer in writing, at least by e-mail.
4. If the acceptance (on minor points) deviates from the Offer, RAF deluxe is not bound by it.
5. RAF deluxe is not bound by an Offer if the Buyer could reasonably have expected or should have understood or should have understood that the Offer contains an obvious mistake or clerical error. The Buyer cannot derive any rights from this mistake or error.
6. The right of withdrawal is excluded for the Buyer. If withdrawal applies, the Buyer will handle the Product and the packaging with care. The Buyer will only unpack or use the Product to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product. The direct costs for returning the Product are for the account of the Buyer.
7. Products that cannot be taken back due to customization are excluded from the right of withdrawal. This is expressly stated in the Offer.
Article 5 – Performance of the Agreement
1. RAF deluxe will perform the Agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability.
2. If and insofar as required for the proper performance of the Agreement, RAF deluxe has the right to have certain work performed by third parties at its own discretion.
3. The Buyer shall ensure that all information, which RAF deluxe indicates is necessary or which the Buyer should reasonably understand to be necessary for the performance of the Agreement, is provided to RAF deluxe in a timely manner. If the information required for the execution of the Agreement has not been provided to RAF deluxe in time, RAF deluxe has the right to suspend the execution of the Agreement.
4. In the performance of the Agreement, RAF deluxe is not obliged or obliged to follow the Buyer’s instructions if this changes the content or scope of the Agreement. If the instructions result in additional work for RAF deluxe, the Buyer is obliged to reimburse the additional or additional costs accordingly.
5. RAF deluxe may require security from the Buyer or full advance payment before proceeding with the performance of the Agreement.
6. RAF deluxe is not liable for damage, of whatever nature, caused by RAF deluxe relying on incorrect and/or incomplete information provided by the Buyer, unless RAF deluxe was aware of this inaccuracy or incompleteness.
7. The Buyer indemnifies RAF deluxe against any claims from third parties who suffer damage in connection with the execution of the Agreement and which are attributable to the Buyer.
8. Communication with the Buyer with regard to the sale of Products is at all times through the agents designated by RAF deluxe, unless stated otherwise.
9. Any customs clearance costs are for the account and risk of the Buyer.
Article 6 – Products
1. The Buyer shall not make changes to the Products, the packaging or labeling of the Products without the prior written consent of RAF deluxe.
2. RAF deluxe has the right to change the Products and specifications at its own discretion. This right also includes the right to market new versions of the Product and to remove certain Products or parts thereof from the series of Products.
3. RAF deluxe will notify Buyer in writing of any planned change or removal in the Products, insofar as it is relevant to Buyer (whether or not evidenced by Buyer’s purchases in the preceding six months). RAF deluxe will give the notice referred to in the previous sentence at least 30 days before the change or removal is made. Buyer is not entitled to compensation of any kind in connection with a change or termination of Products or parts thereof.
4. When providing information about the Products to its (potential) customers, the Buyer will use the product information that RAF deluxe will provide to the Buyer. Buyer will ensure that it will not provide false or misleading information about the Products to third parties. The Buyer shall arrange for the translation of documentation relating to the Products into the language of its customers at its own expense. Buyer shall provide RAF deluxe in advance with copies of all translated materials as referred to in the previous sentence. RAF deluxe reserves the right to use the translated material in its sole discretion.
5. The Buyer will investigate whether the Products and the product information comply with all requirements of the applicable laws and regulations in the country where the Products are to be used, and will immediately notify RAF deluxe if any Product or product information does not comply and/or meets the safety rules. If the Buyer fails to provide RAF deluxe with the information referred to in the previous sentence or if it provides incorrect information, the Buyer shall indemnify RAF deluxe against all claims by third parties (including the government) related to the failure of the Products to comply with the local laws and regulations, and of all damages and costs incurred by RAF deluxe.
6. Buyer shall immediately notify RAF deluxe of any complaints relating to the Products that Buyer will receive.
Article 7 – Orders
1. The Buyer will place orders for Products via the designated agent. The agent will write down the order on the order forms provided by RAF deluxe, and write down all the information as stated below. An order can also be placed on the B2B webshop of RAF deluxe
Each order will state:
● the date of dispatch of the order;
● the type of Products being ordered;
● the quantity of Products ordered;
● the place of delivery;
● the conditions of delivery;
● the desired delivery date of the Products;
● a reference number;
● if the transport company has to take arrangements/shall pay for the customs clearance fees for Buyer (of which the Buyer will receive a separate invoice from the transport company);
● a tax number from the Buyers company.
2. If RAF deluxe accepts the order from Buyer, RAF deluxe will within two working days confirm this to Buyer by e-mail after receipt of the order. To accept the order RAF deluxe will send an order conformation by email to the Buyer which states what is in stock and will be delivered with date of being send off to the Buyer. Also when products are not in stock these will be noted on the same form as the pre ordered products and the Buyer will be informed about the date when they are in stock again. As soon as an order is processed and sent to the buyer, an invoice will be send by email. Pre ordered products will only be invoiced when they are actually being send off too to the buyer. If RAF deluxe does not send a written confirmation of acceptance of the order to the Buyer within the term stated above, the order will be deemed to have been refused.
3. If the content of the written acceptance referred to in the previous paragraph deviates from the content of the order form, the Buyer will be bound by the content of the written acceptance, unless he/she within two working days after dispatch by RAF deluxe of the acceptance by email points out the discrepancy.
4. Any order placed in performance of this Agreement shall be governed by the terms of this Agreement. The General Terms and Conditions also apply to this agreement and to any order that will be placed in the execution thereof. Buyer confirms that the General Terms and Conditions have been made available to Buyer prior to signing this agreement. Insofar as this agreement deviates from the General Terms and Conditions, this agreement takes precedence. The Buyer’s general terms and conditions do not apply to this agreement or to orders that will be placed in the execution thereof.
Article 8 – Delivery of the Products
1. After acceptance of an order, RAF deluxe will deliver the Products in accordance with the accepted order or product confirmation and with the conditions of delivery (such as place, if the truck is able to come close enough, if there is a environmental zone that has to be taken into account, etc. If any requirements in relation to the (place and/or conditions of) delivery are not communicated and/or noted in the order, any damages as a result thereof is for the sole risk and account of the Buyer. This includes all costs for a second delivery at a different place, time and anything else that RAF deluxe has to do in order to deliver the products the right way for the Buyer. RAF deluxe is authorized to deliver the order in installments.
2. If the commencement, progress or delivery of the Agreement is delayed because, for example, the Buyer has not provided all the requested information or has not provided it on time, does not provide sufficient cooperation, the (down) payment has not been received on time by RAF deluxe or by other circumstances beyond the control of RAF deluxe, if any delay occurs, RAF deluxe is entitled to a reasonable extension of the delivery/completion period. All agreed delivery times are never strict deadlines. The buyer must give RAF deluxe written notice of default and allow it a reasonable term to be able to deliver. The buyer is not entitled to any compensation due to the delay that has arisen.
3. The buyer is obliged to take delivery of the goods at the moment they are made available to it in accordance with the Agreement, even if they are offered to it earlier or later than agreed.
4. If the Buyer refuses to take delivery or is negligent in providing information or instructions that are necessary for the delivery, RAF deluxe is entitled to store the goods at the expense and risk of the Buyer.
5. If the Products are delivered by RAF deluxe or an external carrier, RAF deluxe is entitled, unless otherwise agreed in writing, to charge any delivery costs (when the minimum order amount is not met). If the Buyer from Swiss wants that the by RAF Deluxe designated transport company arranges the customer clearance on behalf of the Buyer (as noted on the order form), the by RAF Deluxe designated transport company shall arrange the customer clearance, and on the sole risk and for account of the Buyer.
6. If RAF deluxe requires information from the Buyer in the context of the performance of the Agreement, the delivery time will only commence after the Buyer has made all information necessary for the performance available to RAF deluxe.
7. If RAF deluxe has specified a term for delivery, this is indicative. Longer delivery times apply for delivery outside the Netherlands.
8. RAF deluxe is entitled to deliver the goods in parts, unless the Agreement deviates from this or the partial delivery does not have an independent value. RAF deluxe is entitled to invoice the thus delivered separately.
8. RAF deluxe reserves the right to refuse delivery if there is a well-founded fear of non-payment.
Article 9 – Packaging and transport
1. RAF deluxe undertakes towards the Buyer to properly package the goods to be delivered and to secure them in such a way that they reach their destination in good condition under normal use.
2. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all deliveries include turnover tax (VAT), including packaging and packaging material.
3. Accepting items without comments or comments on the consignment note or receipt serves as proof that the packaging was in good condition at the time of delivery.
Article 10 – Inspection of Products and Claims
1. Within 24 hours of receipt of the Products and prior to resale to a customer, Buyer shall inspect the Products and satisfy itself that the Products meet the contractual requirements and are suitable for the purpose for which the Buyer wishes to use them.
2. Buyer shall report in writing to RAF deluxe any claims for defects, damage or non-conformity of the Products which can reasonably be determined upon inspection of the Products within 24 hours of receipt of the Products on Buyer’s premises. After 24 hours after delivery, RAF deluxe will not accept any claims of damage of the products. Buyer shall notify RAF deluxe of all other claims in writing within six months of the date of delivery. At the request and expense of RAF deluxe, Buyer shall immediately return Products that Buyer claims are non-conforming or damaged to RAF deluxe for inspection by RAF deluxe. RAF deluxe will not accept claims that are not made in accordance with the requirements set out in this paragraph and within the time limits referred to in this paragraph. If RAF deluxe is responsible for the non-conformity or damage to the Product, RAF deluxe will, at its option, repair the Products, replace them with new Products or return the purchase price for the Products to the Buyer. RAF deluxe shall have no other obligation or liability to Buyer in respect of non-conforming or damaged Products than set out in the previous sentence.
Article 11 – Prices
1. During the period of validity of the Offer, the prices of the Products offered will not be increased, unless there are changes in VAT rates or a situation as stated in the third paragraph of this article takes place.
2. The prices stated in the Offer are exempted of VAT, unless expressly stated otherwise.
3. The prices as stated in the Offer are based on the cost factors applicable at the time of the conclusion of the Agreement, such as: import and export duties, freight and unloading costs, insurance and any levies and taxes.
4. In the case of Products or raw materials for which there are price fluctuations in the financial market and on which RAF deluxe has no influence, RAF deluxe can offer these Products at variable prices. It is stated in the Offer that the prices are target prices and may fluctuate.
Article 12 – Payment and collection policy
1. Payment is made afterwards by means of bank transfer or directly on the B2B webshop, unless otherwise agreed.
2. The buyer cannot derive any rights or expectations from a budget issued in advance, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise.
3. The Client must pay these costs at once, without settlement or suspension, within a maximum period of 14 days after delivery to the account number and details of RAF deluxe made known to it.
4. If a periodic payment obligation of the Buyer has been agreed, RAF deluxe is entitled to adjust the applicable prices and rates in writing with due observance of a term of 3 months.
5. In the event of liquidation, bankruptcy, attachment or suspension of payment of the Buyer, the claims of RAF deluxe on the Buyer are immediately due and payable.
7. RAF deluxe has the right to have the payments made by the Buyer go first of all to reduce the costs, then to reduce the interest due and finally to reduce the principal sum and the current interest. RAF deluxe may, without being in default as a result, refuse an offer of payment if the Buyer designates a different order for the allocation. RAF deluxe can refuse full repayment of the principal, if the outstanding and current interest as well as the costs are not also paid.
8. If the Buyer does not fulfill its payment obligation and has not fulfilled its obligation within the specified payment term of 30 days after delivery, the Buyer is in default.
9. From the date that the Buyer is in default, RAF deluxe will, without further notice of default, claim the statutory (commercial) interest from the first day of default until full payment and compensation of the extrajudicial costs in accordance with Article 6:96 of the Dutch Civil Code, to be calculated according to the graduated scale. from the decision on compensation for extrajudicial collection costs of 1 July 2012.
10. If RAF deluxe has incurred more or higher costs that are reasonably necessary, these costs are eligible for compensation. The judicial and enforcement costs incurred are also for the account of the Buyer.
Article 13 – Retention of title
1. All goods delivered by RAF deluxe remain the property of RAF deluxe until the Buyer has fulfilled all the following obligations under all Agreements concluded with RAF deluxe.
2. The buyer is not authorized to pledge or encumber the items subject to retention of title in any other way if the ownership has not yet been transferred in full.
3. If third parties seize the goods delivered subject to retention of title or wish to establish or assert rights thereon, the Buyer is obliged to inform RAF deluxe as soon as can reasonably be expected.
4. In the event that RAF deluxe wishes to exercise its property rights referred to in this article, the Buyer already now grants unconditional and irrevocable permission and authorization to RAF deluxe or third parties to be designated by them to enter all those places where the properties of RAF deluxe and to take those items back.
5. RAF deluxe has the right to retain the Product(s) purchased by the Buyer if the Buyer has not yet (fully) fulfilled its payment obligations, despite an obligation to transfer or hand over RAF deluxe. After the Buyer has fulfilled its obligations, RAF deluxe will make every effort to deliver the purchased Products to the Buyer as soon as possible, but at the latest within 20 working days.
6. Costs and other (consequential) damage as a result of retaining the purchased Products are for the account and risk of the Buyer and will be reimbursed to RAF deluxe by the Buyer on first request.
Article 14 – Warranty
RAF deluxe guarantees that the Products comply with the Agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, usability and/or reliability at the time of the conclusion of the Agreement. This also applies if the goods to be delivered are intended for use abroad and the Buyer has explicitly notified RAF deluxe of this use at the time of entering into the Agreement.
Article 15 – Instructions for use Products
The buyer and its customers must follow the regulations and instructions of RAF deluxe if these are provided. The instructions for use are on the product packaging or will be sent to the Buyer or the agent shall give these to the Buyer.
Article 16 – Minimum purchase obligation outside the Netherlands and Belgium
1. Buyer is obliged to purchase at least an agreed amount of Products, or minimum amount per order from RAF deluxe, as stated by the agent or as stated on the B2B webshop. The agreed amount is exclusive of costs (for packaging, transport, insurance etc.) when the order is above a certain amount/ agreed amount told to the buyer by the agent, the shipping costs are for free. Delivery then takes place in accordance with DAP (delivery-at-place). Packaging and insurance is never invoiced to the buyer, unless sated otherwise.
2. If the Buyer places an order below the agreed minimum amount, the Buyer is obliged to reimburse the indicated additional costs for transport.
Article 17 – Suspension and termination
1. RAF deluxe is authorized to suspend the fulfillment of the obligations or to dissolve the Agreement if the Buyer does not or not fully fulfill the (payment) obligations under the Agreement.
2. In addition, RAF deluxe is authorized to dissolve the Agreement existing between it and the Buyer, insofar as it has not yet been performed, without judicial intervention if the Buyer does not timely or properly fulfill the obligations that it has under any agreement with RAF deluxe. concluded Agreement.
3. Furthermore, RAF deluxe is authorized to dissolve the Agreement (or have it dissolved) without prior notice of default if circumstances arise that are of such a nature that fulfillment of the Agreement is impossible or can no longer be required according to standards of reasonableness and fairness, or if other circumstances arise. which are of such a nature that unaltered maintenance of the Agreement cannot reasonably be expected.
4. If the Agreement is dissolved, RAF deluxe’s claims against the Buyer are immediately due and payable. When RAF deluxe suspends the fulfillment of the obligations, it retains its rights under the law and the Agreement.
5. RAF deluxe always reserves the right to claim compensation.
Article 18 – Limitation of liability
1. If the performance of the Agreement by RAF deluxe leads to liability on the part of RAF deluxe towards the Buyer or third parties, that liability is limited to the costs charged by RAF deluxe in connection with the Agreement, unless the damage was caused by intent or gross negligence. . The liability of RAF deluxe is in any case limited to the maximum amount of damage that is paid out by the insurance company per event per year.
2. RAF deluxe is not liable for consequential damage, indirect damages, loss of profit and/or loss suffered, lost savings and damage as a result of the use of the delivered Products is excluded.
3. RAF deluxe is not liable for and/or obliged to repair damage caused by the use of the Product by the buyer of the Buyer. RAF deluxe supplies strict maintenance and operating instructions that must be adhered to by customers. All damage to Products as a result of wearing and using is expressly excluded from liability (this includes traces of use, use damage, fall damage, light and water damage, theft, loss, etc.).
4. RAF deluxe is not liable for damage that is or may be the result of any act or omission as a result of (incomplete and/or incorrect) information on the website(s) or linked websites.
5. RAF deluxe is not responsible for errors and/or irregularities in the functionality of the website and is not liable for malfunctions or the unavailability of the website for whatever reason.
6. RAF deluxe does not guarantee a correct and complete transmission of the content of and e-mail sent by/on behalf of RAF deluxe, nor for the timely receipt thereof.
7. All claims by the Buyer due to shortcomings on the part of RAF deluxe will lapse if they have not been reported to RAF deluxe in writing and with reasons within one year after the Buyer was aware or could reasonably have been aware of the facts on which it bases its claims. All claims of the Buyer shall in any case expire one year after the termination of the Agreement.
Article 19 – Force majeure
1. RAF deluxe is not liable if it is unable to fulfill its obligations under the Agreement as a result of a force majeure situation, nor can it be obliged to fulfill any obligation if it is prevented from doing so as a result of a circumstance that is not attributable to its fault and is not for its account by virtue of the law, legal act or generally accepted standards.
2. Force majeure is in any case understood to mean, but is not limited to what is understood in the law and jurisprudence, (i) force majeure of suppliers of RAF deluxe, (ii) failure to properly fulfill obligations of suppliers that the Buyer have been prescribed or recommended to RAF deluxe, (iii) defective goods, equipment, software or materials of third parties, (iv) government measures, (v) electricity failure, (vi) failure of the internet, data network and telecommunication facilities (for example due to: cyber crime and hacking), (vii) natural disasters, (viii) war and terrorist attacks, (ix) general transport problems, (x) strikes in the company of RAF deluxe and (xi) other situations which in the opinion of RAF deluxe are beyond its control that temporarily or permanently prevent the fulfillment of its obligations.
3. RAF deluxe has the right to invoke force majeure if the circumstance that prevents (further) fulfillment occurs after RAF deluxe should have fulfilled its obligation.
4. During the period that the force majeure continues, the parties can suspend the obligations under the Agreement. If this period lasts longer than two months, each of the parties is entitled to dissolve the Agreement, without any obligation to pay compensation to the other party.
5. Insofar as RAF deluxe has partially fulfilled or will be able to fulfill its obligations under the Agreement at the time of the occurrence of force majeure, and the part fulfilled or to be performed has independent value, RAF deluxe is entitled to to be invoiced separately. The Buyer is obliged to pay this invoice as if it were a separate Agreement.
Article 20 – Risk transfer
The risk of loss or damage to the Products that are the subject of the Agreement, transfers to the Buyer at the moment when the Products are available for unloading the Products. Buyer is responsible for the insurance of the Products during transport and any customer clearance costs, and/or other local taxes and import duties.
Article 21 – Intellectual Property Rights
1. All intellectual property rights and copyrights of RAF deluxe rest solely with RAF deluxe and are not transferred to Buyer.
2. The Buyer is prohibited from disclosing and/or multiplying, changing or making available to third parties all documents to which the intellectual property rights and copyrights of RAF deluxe rest without the express prior written permission of RAF deluxe. If the Buyer wishes to make changes to goods delivered by RAF deluxe, RAF deluxe must explicitly agree to the intended changes.
3. The Buyer is prohibited from using the Products to which RAF deluxe’s intellectual property rights rest other than as agreed in the Agreement.
Article 22 – Privacy, data processing and security
1. RAF deluxe handles the (personal) data of the Buyer with care. If requested, RAF deluxe will inform the person concerned.
2. If RAF deluxe is required to provide information security on the basis of the Agreement, this security will comply with the agreed specifications and a security level that, in view of the state of the art, the sensitivity of the data and the associated costs, is not unreasonable.
Article 23 – Complaints
1. If the Buyer is not satisfied with the Products of RAF deluxe and/or has complaints about the (execution of the) Agreement, the Buyer is obliged to report these complaints as soon as possible, but no later than 14 calendar days after the relevant reason giving rise to the complaint that led to report. Complaints can be reported via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Complaint”. The complaints are not the “claims” as mentioned in article 10 of these terms and conditions regarding the inspection of the products right after delivery.
2. The complaint must be sufficiently substantiated and/or explained by the Buyer for RAF deluxe to be able to handle the complaint.
3. RAF deluxe will respond substantively to the complaint as soon as possible, but no later than 14 calendar days after receipt of the complaint.
4. The parties will try to reach a solution together.
Article 24 – Applicable law
1. Dutch law applies to every Agreement between RAF deluxe and Buyer. The applicability of the (CISG) Vienna Sales Convention is expressly excluded.
2. In the event of an explanation of the content and purport of these general terms and conditions, the Dutch text thereof is always decisive. RAF deluxe has the right to unilaterally change these general terms and conditions.
3. All disputes arising from or as a result of the Agreement between RAF deluxe and the Buyer will be settled at the competent Court of Zeeland-West-Brabant (location Breda) unless mandatory provisions lead to the jurisdiction of another court.
Wijk en Aalburg, January 22nd, 2023.