Wir sind RAF deluxe. Wir respektieren Ihre Privatsphäre und Ihr Privatleben, aber manchmal benötigen wir persönliche Daten von Ihnen. In dieser Erklärung erfahren Sie, welche Daten wir verwenden und wie wir diese Daten speichern, schützen und verarbeiten. Diese Datenschutzrichtlinie gilt für unsere Website www.rafdeluxe.com (die “Website”) und die von uns angebotenen Dienstleistungen, einschließlich des Verkaufs unserer Produkte (die “Dienstleistungen”). Wir behandeln Ihre personenbezogenen Daten in Übereinstimmung mit der Allgemeinen Datenschutzverordnung (die “einschlägige Gesetzgebung”):
Under 16 years of age
If you are under 16 years old, you will need permission from your parents or legal guardian to use our website and services.
In order to provide our Website and Services, we process personal data. The term “personal data” refers to information that identifies you as a person. This definition is in accordance with Relevant Legislation.
Furthermore, we will not process your data without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law.
What data do we collect and what do we do with it?
To use our Website and Services, we require the following information from you:
- Your name
- Your address details
- Your residence
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Your IP-address
We also collect some information from you when you use our website that is not personal, such as:
- The name of the browser you are using
- Geographic location via Google Analytics
On your account, we store the following data:
- Address details
- Invoice address
This way, you do not have to re-enter this data. We also keep, for the convenience of your own account, the data from previous orders.
For your order, we need the following:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Payment details
We will record, store and process your data for proper order processing. In addition, this data may be used for any subsequent warranty. When processing your order, we provide our logistics partners with necessary personal data.
We will only use your data for the above purposes, or for a purpose closely related to these. Thus, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We make every effort to protect your personal data from being lost, destroyed, used, altered or disseminated by unauthorised persons. This ensures that those who have nothing to do with your data cannot access it. We do this through the following measures:
- Encryption (encryption) of digital files
containing personal data
- Securing network connections with
Secure Socket Layer (SSL), or similar technology
- Access to the data is restricted to those who need the data
We will not keep your personal data for longer than we need it for the purposes we described earlier.
With whom do we share your personal data?
Sometimes we share your data with other parties who are not processors. We agree with these parties that they will treat your data with care. They will only use the data in accordance with the purpose for which we obtained the data from you. For example, we may pass your data to Google Analytics.
We will only process your data within the European Union. Outside the European Union, we will only process your data if that country provides an adequate level of protection for your data.
Without your consent, we will never transfer your data to other countries or parties other than those mentioned above.
A cookie is a small text file sent to the browser through a website’s server. The browser then stores the file on your device. Your device is given a unique number, which our site uses to recognise the device later.
By storing cookies, we also ensure that:
- Your items are kept in the shopping cart;
- You stay logged in and can shop undisturbed;
- You shop safely at RAF, Raw Authentic Finishes;
- You can read and write reviews;
- We can detect errors and inconveniences on the Website;
- We can test improvements;
- You can share products via social media such as Instagram and Google;
- You can get optimal local information.
You can always delete or disable cookies yourself via the browser settings. Cookies will then no longer be stored when you visit our Website. But please note: without cookies, our Website may not work as well. For more information, please read our cookie statement at: www.rafdeluxe.com/cookiestatement.
The data we collect from you is personal. You therefore have the following rights:
- You may ask us for access to your data;
- You may ask us to correct, limit or erase your data;
- You may ask us for a copy of your data. We may also provide this copy – at your request – to another party so that you no longer have to do this yourself;
- You can object to the processing of your data;
- You can complain to the Personal Data Authority if you think we are processing your data unlawfully;
- You may withdraw your consent to process your data at any time. From the moment you withdraw consent, we may then no longer process any of your data.
4261 DB Wijk en Aalburg, Die Niederlande
Chamber of Commerce number: 76193667